I had a great day last Saturday with a bunch of stitching friends. We got together at at a small cafe here in town & spent 6 hours stitching & chatting & having a wonderful lunch! I took a few pics and here they are....
>
>>>>>>
Donna, Myra & Lynn
Kathy & Debbie
Charlene, Deborah & Carolyn
(l to r) Judy, Donna, Karen, Yvonne, June, Susan & Carrie
and in that middle table on the right, there is Nicole, Faye & Linda. I managed to delete the pic of them together & couldn't get it back, sorry my friends!
Hoping to do this again in EARLY December - maybe you can join us!
OH, and the pics are clickable to see larger images if you'd like...
I hope to get some pics taken this weekend so I can share some of my stitching pics... yes, I've been stitching a little bit! :-)
Have a great weekend & HAPPY STITCHING!
Popular posts from this blog
Title : Nike Nike Free 5.1, Women Training Running Shoes, Multicoloured (Titanium/Black-FchsFlsh-HT LV), 3.5 UK (36 1/2 EU) ASIN : B00MXH3V1I Category: Road Running Shoes Brand: Nike Item Page Detail URL : Check detail at Amazon.co.uk
Blessed Are The Peacemakers has been found & I can't wait to get it - THANKS!! :-) I will let my search continue though - If you have ANY Mary Garry Sewing Cabin designs that you are interested in selling, trading, loaning or "renting", please let me know! :-) I have these already: Sew & Sew Spring Duo Ice Skating Party *one more I can't remember the name of?? and now Blessed Are The Peacemakers amycspals@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!!
Title : Mr Beams MB393 300-Lumen Weatherproof Wireless Battery Powered LED Ultra Bright Spotlight with Motion Sensor, 3-Pack, Brown ASIN : B00DS1H81W Description : Product Description Mr Beams Intelligent LED Battery-Operated Lights Wireless Battery Powered LED Ultra Bright Weatherproof Spotlight with Motion Sensor Features Mr Beams MB393 Spotlight Mr Beams MB393 Spotlight Provide additional lighting in many industrial and commercial applications. View larger Mr Beams MB393 Sportlight Great for outdoor applications where it is difficult to have a wired light. View larger The best just got brighter. The MB393 wireless battery-powered LED ultra bright weatherproof spotlight is the brightest member of the Mr Beams line of intelligent wireless LED lights. These lights are the perfect lighting solution for driveways, walkways, yards, paths, entryways, stairways, and many other locations throughout the home. The rugged design also makes it great for use on commercial properties, in warehouse...
|
Comments
Post a Comment